Eczema is cureable. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. I got well. You can too.
You have probably read my eczema cure story at www.eczemacure.info. It was a personal account written just after I declared myself cured in April 2006.
How would I have handled my eczema which started back then in early 2005 if I knew then what I know now?
Here is how I would have done my eczema cure:
1. Education: Read Dr. Tim O Shea, Andreas Moritz, Kevin Trudeau, Coconut Cures, Power Juices Super Drinks, Dr. Hulda Clark .
2. Immediately do a set of 5 colon hydrotherapy sessions or more to make sure bowels are clean. (see curezone.com for alternatives)
3. Do a kidney cleanse using avocado leaves made into tea, delicious. (see curezone.com for alternatives)
4. Buy a shower filter (removes chlorine and fluoride) and use hot water tubs with H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) to disinfect body from secondary infections of the skin.
5. Follow Dr. Hulda Clark’s (Cure for all Cancers / all Diseases) and Kevin Trudeau’s (Natural Cures they don’t want you to know) recommendations for cleaning up your home environment, your personal care products, and your diet of pollutants.
6. Do a series of 10 liver / gallblader flushes on a faster schedule, say every 2 weeks. (see curezone.com for alternatives)
7. Insert a couple of Virgin Coconut Oil Candida / Parasite cleanses. (see curezone.com for alternatives)
8. Go to a bio-dentist and get a dental cleanse removing all mercury and root canals.
9. Assign a cook / marketer to make sure I am strictly fed only organic, juiced, nutritious vegetables, fruits, clean meats and whole grains.
10. Supplemented myself with essential oils like omega 3 from flaxseeds, olive oil and regular intake of virgin coconut oil.
11. Take pancreatin with digestive enzymes supplements 3x per day to make sure digestion is always complete.
Wow. If I had a doctor who did this to me, it would have saved me endless pain. But I would not have learned as much as I know now. I took the long way, the self-educating and exploration way. The doctors I stumbled upon knew only parts of the cure, I am the one who knows my own complete cure protocol.
What would I suggest any stranger who suffered from a terrible eczema do? I’d suggest you do a similar protocol and schedule. Find a doctor or someone who can personally guide you.
Andreas Moritz and Liver Flushing
“Nearly all skin diseases such as eczema, acne and psoriasis have one factor in common: Gallstones in the liver. Almost every person with a skin disease also has intestinal problems and impure blood, in particular. These are mainly caused by gallstones and the harmful effects they have on the body as a whole. Gallstones contribute to numerous problems throughout the body — particularly in the digestive, circulatory and urinary systems. In its attempt to eliminate what the colon, kidneys, lungs, liver and lymphatic system were unable to remove or detoxify, the skin becomes flooded and overburdened with acidic waste.”
* The most common problem I see is closed mindedness.
* Most people are so brainwashed by the orthodox medical establishment they would rather die with their dogma.
* Most people are lazy, they have grown to tolerate their captivity to their eczema.
* Many people are lazy, they accept being partially cured!
There are suggested protocols for curing eczema on curezone.com
On your way to wellness, keep coming back to this article and re-read everything. Have you done everything? Keep a checklist. I dare say you have not. Not yet.
Take my brother; the reason he is not fully well yet is because he has not done everything for as many excuses he can bring up since he does not live with me. But my 3 year old son is fully well because he has no choice!
No excuses. Just do it. Get well. Now!
Share and Enjoy