This psoriasis cure diet post is directed at Filipinos on a tight budget, minimum wage, minimum resources living in the city. This is a stretch, but with such ultra-minimal budgeting, maybe you can manage to eat right so your body does not have to detox and create psoriasis. This was inspired by last night’s chance encounter with an SM cashier lady who had psoriasis all over her body.
First of all, point out the bad things in the common Filipino urban diet:
– instant “food” (just add hot water bs)
– canned “food” (preservatives and other flavorings)
– packaged / processed “food” (hot dogs)
– multinational fast “food” like burgers… french fries… deep fried 28 day chicken
– soft drinks
– bottled drinks
– when you go to market you buy the worst fish, farmed fish: tilapia, milk fish / bangus, cat fish / hito (fed with gmo feeds and chicken poop)
– when you go to market you buy the worst meat, farmed animals: factory pork, factory chicken, factory chicken eggs (fed with gmo feeds and lots of drugs)
– low quality, multiple grain… zero purity… polluted with low quality “NFA” rice
– the worst vegetables: tomatoes, egg plants, potatoes, bell peppers (all nightshades)… kangkong (the most indigestible vegetable there is)
– the worst vegetables: SEEDS like monggo beans… who started this idiocy? Mongo beens is too much plant protein and no fat… plus other beans and legumes… like peanuts… peanuts are not nuts… they are legumes… bad for you… let’s talk kidney damage, high blood pressure, unclean blood.
– choosing imported fruits over local fruits… why people buy imported apples and imported oranges which are usually full of chemicals needed for importation requirements… when lots of local fruit is organic by default.
– the worst condiments: MSG and its derivatives to artificially “enhance” the flavor of bad food above… advertised in every tv show… and polluting each and every turo turo (eatery)
– the worst condiments: “iodized” factory salt chemicals combined to make artificial “salt” pure chemical
– the worst condiments: cheap, pressed “soy sauce”… those ugly non-fermented, full of the worst characteristics of soy in your body.
– the worst condiments: pre-powdered pepper… mixed with extenders such as charcoal to cheat you and gain “them” more profit.
– the worst cooking oils including margarine: the industry sells you on “vegetable oil” which they advertise as “zero cholesterol” and b.s. that says “good for the heart”… yet this is exactly what is the worst for you.
– the pushing of soy in all its infernal iterations: TVP, meat substitute, taho, soy milk, soy sauce
– wheat / flour in all its infernal iterations: in bread, noodles, pasta, pizza, pan de sal
– pasteurized milk and saying it’s good for the bones and calcium…
These and more and more and more commercialized advertised crappy “food” and you watch it all on TV is what is making you sick as you consume all of it and are happy about it, every single day. You are mesmerized by this artificial fantasy world that TV has created for you and you are fulfilled when you are able to purchase, consume the products they promote… and you are psoriasis sick. And you remain psoriasis sick. And your doctor merely gives you drugs… that almost killed my own brother… and you accept that there is no cure for psoriasis… HELL YEAH… there is no cure and you will be a hopeless wreck if you continue to live the life as described above.
The war against psoriasis is a war for control of your MIND. You must be able to see the matrix of advertising for what it is. Take a pause away from the fantasy commercial world. And come and wake up into the reality of the real human world. Think Paleo diet and Lifestyle. Think about a time before agriculture and civilization. How the people ate and lived during those times. Those are the original nature prescribed specifications for us. Recapture that for a few months and witness your own psoriasis cure. You will have to pry yourself away from the “herd” for some time… but you will be psoriasis cured. Think about it. I will make part 2 and write about a proposal for a good Filipino diet and lifestyle that is affordable by most.
Share and Enjoy