My brother’s months old son had rashes on his face. Being first time parents he was frantically looking for stuff to do. What was causing it? Is there anything they can put on his skin to fix it? I asked him to calm down and think. Rashes are a detox process. Let it out and it will go away. Whatever is causing it, stop doing it. The rashes don’t bother the little boy in any way.
Doctors? Steroids? Creams? Nope. None of those. This is the end of the line for those medical bozos. Fool my parents once. You fooled me twice. But you are not getting our children. Ever. The world would be a better place if the medical profession just stuck with trauma and emergency cases.
A new age is dawning. We the cured with children growing up with a different paradigm. We know that eczema, rashes, psoriasis are signals that we are doing something wrong.
– Maybe it is that chemical soap
– Maybe it is that dish wash
– Maybe it is the fabric softener
– Maybe it is the powder
– Maybe it is the disposable diaper
– Maybe the mother breastfeeding the child needs a change in diet, or she has amalgams
– Maybe it is all those people kissing my baby when I’m not looking
There are lots of possibilities. Do them all, eliminate all of them.
These are our children. And this time, we are going to do things the right way. The eczema cure way.
Share and Enjoy